Eat What You Love Cookbook
Everyday Comfort Food You Crave; Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Paleo Recipes. Featuring Instant Pot, slow cooker, one pot and sheet pan recipes. Make ahead dinners, packable lunches, meal plans and more.
Beloved food blogger and New York Times bestselling author Danielle Walker is back with 125 recipes for comforting weeknight meals. This is the food you want to eat every day, made healthful and delicious with Danielle's proven techniques for removing allergens without sacrificing flavor. As a mother of three, Danielle knows how to get dinner (and breakfast and lunch) on the table quickly and easily. Featuring hearty dishes to start the day, on-the-go items for lunch, satisfying salads and sides, and healthy re-creations of comfort food classics like fried chicken, sloppy Joes, shrimp and grits, chicken pot pie, and lasagna, plus family-friendly sweets and treats, this collection of essential, allergen-free recipes will become the most-used cookbook on your shelf. With meal plans and grocery lists, dozens of sheet-pan suppers and one-pot dishes, and an entire chapter devoted to make-ahead and freezer-friendly meals, following a grain-free and paleo diet just got a little easier.
- Four weeks of meal plans for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Instant Pot®, slow cooker, one-pot, sheet-pan, and 30-minute recipes
- Packed lunch chart with creative ideas for school, work, and lunches on the go
- Make-ahead meals, including freezer and leftover options
- Dietary classifications for egg-, tree nut-, and nightshade-free dishes, plus designations for Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) and Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS)
[By Danielle Walker]